Lee Mirabal,President of Voicemarketing Inc, is the country’s premier talk show host coach/director.
- Lee’s own voice has graced over 5,000 voice-over productions for iconic names in industry, services and tech; as varied as the NASA space program, Ford Motor Company, eBay, Inc, and a plumber in Dubai.
- For more than 15 years, Lee consulted for eBay Inc. as creator,producer and co-host of their eBay Radio and eBay Radio’s Ask Griff and Lee shows. She was a pioneer in bringing the terrestrial radio station experience to the internet with these shows and more. proven the community model for a company wishing to reach their core audience of sellers customers and users, by delivering radio & podcasting as an important asset to eBay’s 300 million registered users worldwide.
- Lee Mirabal is known for broadcast excellence. Her on-air experience includes full-time positions as a rock ‘n’ roll, jazz and country music DJ. As a program director, she developed a successful alternative music format called “Blues, Ballads & Jazz”. She also owned and operated KIFM Radio in San Diego, CA, where she supervised a staff of 46 as president and general manager.
- Lee’s news/talk radio resume includes full-time positions as a news reporter, news anchor, field reporter and feature writer. Her talk show expertise comes from firsthand knowledge of hosting the gamut of talk radio programs, from news/talk to political to lifestyle
- In the lifestyle arena, Lee brought her talents to NBC Talknet, New York; ABC Daynet, New York; and Major Talk, Chicago. Her program “Your Friendly Next Door Neighbor” was syndicated in more than 250 radio markets. She was named on the Top 100 Most Influential Voices in Broadcasting by Talker Magazine.
- Lee’s interviewing skills are legendary. During her 51 years in radio broadcasting, she has interviewed US presidents; film actors; book authors; CEOs of Fortune 500 companies; country, jazz and rock ‘n’ roll musicians; and many, many other individuals in all walks of life.
- For more than 5 years, Lee hosted Entrepreneur Magazine Radio for Entrepreneur Media, helping new entrepreneurs grow their businesses.
- During those years, as Vice President of Programming for wsRadio.com, Lee led the way in bringing traditional talk radio online, helping to create entire internet radio networks for eBay Inc., Hay House Publishing and Entrepreneur Media, as well as other major corporate clients.
- Lee Mirabal has won 16 ADDY awards for scriptwriting for Her well-honed way with words. From the unique crafting of radio and TV advertising spots, corporate and other audio presentations, on-hold productions, websites, brochures and more, have made her a leader in the industry.
Connect with Lee